Velvet Revolver - New Single

Monday 18 December 2006

Arsenal vs Portsmouth - Ashburton Grove

Right what can I say.... Arsenal are useless at the moment. With 100 - 1 odds to win the Premiership, its a good chance to put down £20, if they win, you make £2000, if they don't, well unlucky. But they are useless at the moment so it may not be a good bet afterall. Anyway, my best mate Dale came with me to see The Arses and Portsmouth play a great game of football. Porstmouth went up 2-0 and I thought that this was going to be the first time I would see them lose. It ended 2-2. To be fair, Portsmouth were coming 4th going into this game, so I guess it was a good result. But Arsenal are battling at the moment, so I guess it was a great result. Actually, The Arses are missing a few key players, namely Henry, Rosicky and Gallas, so I guess it was a superb result. Yes thats what it was, a superb, brilliant result against a mean defence, and a great attack. I do blame Dale for the result, he went to see Everton play Portsmouth the week before, Everton lost 2-0. I am sure that if he didn't go, Everton would have won. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway (this is where I intend to be soppy) I would rather spend some quality time with my mate than see Arsenal win at home. Who am I kidding?

Anyway, heres to a great Christmas period. Up the Arses.

Keith

No comments: