Velvet Revolver - New Single

Wednesday 13 December 2006

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

To all my family and friends, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If you are travelling, travel safe. If you are driving, drive safe. If you are at home, enjoy, relax and watch a movie. May 2007 bring you health, wealth and happiness.

For Faye and me we have done alot this year:

We have seen great concerts, Guns n Roses, The Killers, Foo Fighters, Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Live, Pearl Jam and Radiohead, amongst others.

We have been to the theatre, Whistle down the wind and We will rock you. Both great nights out.

We have seen a few Arsenal games at the new stadium. An absolute marvel piece.

Faye started her new job, which is going very well. I am still with the same job and going well.

We have been overseas a few times this year, Paris with Pete, Tenerife with Faye's family, Edinburgh (technically its not overseas) and I have been to South Africa.

All in all, I would think, its been a great year for us.

Crack open your champagne and heres to 2007

Keith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To me 'Ol meeeats in London City... I can't believe it has been almost a year since we tore Paris to Pieces (Not unlike Brittany is doing at the moment!)
I hope to see you soon, but until then, happy holidays! We will see each other soon, "single" Pete is yet to be unleashed in the UK!!!!!