Velvet Revolver - New Single

Tuesday 12 December 2006

The Killers @ Brixton - 27/11/2006

Probably the second best concert I have ever been to, behind Guns n' Roses at Hammersmith. The Killers did not fail to live up to the hype that surrounds them at the moment. They started with Sam's Town, we were in the front, I had Faye in front of me and a bar in front of her. I was holding the bar with locked arms with Faye between them, hold back 3 tons of moshing mad idiots. After a while the crowd behind me slowed down and then it became bearable. They played Entertude, When you were young, My list, Bling, Read my mind, Bones and Exitude from Sam's Town. They might have played other songs, but I can't remember. Then from Hot Fuss, they played Somebody told me, Glamourous Indie Rock n Roll, Mr Brightside, Jenny was a friend of mine, Andy you're a star, Midnight show and All these things that I have done. An absolutely awesome concert that we are still talking about. We are seeing them again in February. So until then, we can only wait

Attendants: Me, Faye, Luke, Heather

Keith
12/12/06

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool, your grammar needs a bit of work maybe it needs to be a group effort