Velvet Revolver - New Single

Tuesday 19 December 2006

Tuesday 19th December

3 significant things are happening today.

1. Arsenal travel to Liverpool to see who goes through to the next round of the league cup. Arsenal may be under strength, but Liverpool will be psychologically concerned that they lost to Arsenal 3-0 a few weeks ago. I will not be watching this game. I know what you all asking, 'what the?' I am going to see...
2. Kasabian at Earls Court. I have seen them before, they are being supported by The Fratellis, who played with them when I saw them last. The Fratellis have 2 notable songs, Chelsea Dagger and Whistle for the choir. Should be a great gig. Kasabian are a band that are becoming more popular as time goes on, if you have a chance, listen to Empire, Club foot, Cutt off and, in my opinion, their best song LSF. The last thing thats happening...
3. Faye has her Christmas party. So I guess she will be home late, swaying from side to side, repeating that I am the best husband ever. Natually I am, no contest.

Have a good Tuesday
Keith

No comments: